Donald Driver and Greg Jennings

Packers.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Challenge 10: Audit of Blog

I have had 8 posts (this being my 9th) on my blog since the beginning of March. Most of these blogs have been through challenges brought about by my teacher. I haven't received a whole lot of comments on my blogs, but I have still had some comments. All of my comments were from people that are overseas. None of my posts receieved more than 1 comment each. My favorite blog was writing freely about what we were going to do for the holidays. I didn't change my blog theme because I didn't want to. I have a lot of widgets and I think it's the perfect amount.

http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2010/05/17/march-2010-challenge-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roberto


Get a Voki now!

Followers