Donald Driver and Greg Jennings

Packers.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Donald Driver Autograph

I get to see a lot of my family at Christmas time, but my grandpa and grandma normally can't make it. So, yesterday at my uncle's house, we got to have Christmas with my grandpa and grandma. I was very happy to see them. After everybody there settled down, we started to open presents. I was handed my gift and I opened it up. It was an official Donald Driver jersey, but that wasn't all. I've gotten a jersey signed by Donald Driver before, but this one was signed personally to me by him. It read "To Lance, Go Pack Go, Donald Driver #80." It was definitely one of my favorite gifts ever because Donald Driver is my favorite football player of all time. Now, I just have to find a frame to put it up in along with my picture of Donald and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roberto


Get a Voki now!

Followers